I have to say, I went through some stuff in May!! 41 products total! And here are my thoughts....
Items I will miss the most:
- Tarte Brazilliance Maracuja Self Tanning Face Towelettes - I held off on trying these for a while because I was nervous. I had never used a tanning towelette before. I got this in a Sephora 500 point perk with some other Tarte products. I have one more in my stash and I really want to buy these! They aren't orange or streaky at all! And when I used it, I felt like I needed less makeup. :)
- Aquareveal Satin Bright Soft Water Face Peel - got this sample in a Birchbox and I looooooved it! I got quite a few uses out of it because a little goes a long way. It was so cool and gratifying feeling my dead skin cells ball up. My face felt amazing after using this.
Items I can't live without and already repurchased (or already had a backup):
- Ole Henriksen Truth Serum - I cashed in a Sephora gift card on the full size after using two smaller bottles that were part of a set. I love this stuff and it is one of the only things I can tell a difference when I DON'T use it.
- Kenra Volume 25 Hairspray - This is my go-to hairspray. I am on my last bottle and hopefully that lasts me through the end of my no-buy (July 21)!
- Clear Care Solution - You all know how much I'm obsessed with this stuff.
- Garnier Cleansing Oil - Still have one more in my stash! Love this stuff!
- Beauty Blender - I got a set of 2 and the cleanser with a Sephora gift card I got for Christmas. I dug out the newer one a few weeks ago and noticed how smoother the texture was! So I figured it was time for the first one to go. I had been using it since December.
Items I will eventually repurchase:
- L'Oreal Magic Lumi Highlighter/Concealer - Loved this so much, maybe even more than my Nars Creamy Concealer....it was the perfect shade and consistency for under my eyes.
- Aussie 3 Minute Miracle - So cheap, and so good! Once I run out of hair mask and deep conditioner samples, I'm getting this again!
Samples that made me want the full size:
- Benefit Rollerlash - so good! I cashed in some Birchbox points on the full size after getting a sample at Sephora. Although, I think I liked the sample better....I dunno....hate when that happens!
- Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Serum - I tried a foil packet of this and fell in love. Then I remembered I had one of those little GWP bottles somewhere. Thankfully I found it, because I ALMOST broke my no-buy for this stuff! I don't know what is in it, but it is magical!
- Aquareveal Satin Bright Soft Water Face Peel - see previous comments about this. I wannnnttt.
- Tarte Brazilliance Maracuja Self Tanning Face Towelettes - see previous comments.
- Studio 35 Cotton Squares - this is a Walgreens brand and I didn't like them. They fell apart and left little bits of cotton on my face. No thanks...
- Tarte Lights Camera Lashes Mascara - Don't see what all the fuss is about with this. It flaked on me and didn't really do much for my lashes unless I piled it on, but that just made it flake more.
- Makeup Forever Aqua Eyes Liner - I got this in the Matte Brown. It faded on me, even with primer. One would think that since it was $19, it wouldn't look patchy and faded at the end of the day!
Products you couldn't pay me to repurchase:
- Dove Revive Body Wash - Not because this was terrible, but for some odd reason I thought it was a good idea to buy this in a 3 pack at Sams Club! So needless to say, two years later, I am beyond sick of this scent!!!!
- Samples - 16 $ 61.47
- Full Size - 25 $249.42
- TOTAL VALUE: $310.89