Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Weekly Cleaning Schedule

Back when I worked full-time out of the house, I had a friend clean our house bi-weekly.  It was GLORIOUS, but now that I am home more and not bringing in as much income, I decided to start cleaning myself.  My problem is that I always get so overwhelmed, so I keep putting it off until it absolutely needs to be done!  I had seen different cleaning schedules on Pinterest, but none fit my needs perfectly, so I decided to make my own.  I love the idea of splitting up the work so I don't have to spend an entire day cleaning!

My version is below.  Let me know if you would like me to email you the Word file so you can change it to fit your needs and print it out!  I printed mine out on 8.5 x 11 photo paper and got it laminated so I can use a dry-erase marker to cross off things as they get done.  Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment