Tuesday, July 7, 2015

June Boxycharm Review

So I realized I should probably do one blog post on my sub boxes, but I forgot. #sorrynotsorry.  So here's my Boxycharm review!




Out of all the Boxycharm boxes I've gotten so far, this one is the least exciting.  Yes, the value is there, but I just am not thrilled with the products this month.

Eslor Chlorophyll Lifting Mask ($38) - I haven't gotten a chance to use this yet, but I do remember what chlorophyll is from middle school science class!  It claims to tighten skin, enhance blood circulation, and diminish fine lines.  I definitely want to give this a try.

Bellapierre Cosmetics Kabuki Brush ($29.99) - I've been using this with my powder foundation and it's pretty good.  $30 good?  Probably not.  I was expecting it to be a little softer I guess.  Oh - and I found this on Amazon.com for $15....so that's probably a more realistic price point for it.

ncLA Nail Laquer in Volume IV ($16) - This is my favorite product out of the box.  The color is perfect for my skin tone and it held up at least 4 days before chipping.  The only minor issue I had was the brush being slightly frayed, which caused small streaks.  But since the color is so nice, I'll overlook that.



The Beauty Crop Lighting Crew Highlighting Cream ($18) - I admit, I haven't tried this yet...mainly because cream highlighters scare me.  I'll give this a fair shot, but if it doesn't work out, I'll be passing it along.

Doucce Click Click Lipstick in #813 Pink Spring ($24) - Fabulous packaging...probably the best I've seen from a lipstick!  The color was just ok on me though.  It's a light pink, but slightly too frosted.  I will try to make it work though.

Total Value: $126

While I wasn't completely excited about everything in here, it's still an amazing value for $21/month!  I don't see myself cancelling anytime soon.

My only recent complaint is that their website is being updated, and the review & referral sections have been down for a few months!  I don't understand why they can't just get their crap together!  It hasn't affected actually getting the boxes, but I want to be able to earn points by doing reviews and referring people!








1 comment:

  1. Some interesting products, I'm curious to hear your thoughts on the chlorophyll mask. It definitely takes me back to middle school biology but if it lives up to the claims its worth the trip down memory lane right? ♥pdpatel0503

    ReplyDelete