Thursday, July 2, 2015

June Empties!

So July 4th is this weekend.  I feel like summer flies by once we round the corner of 4th of July and that makes me sad.  Anyway - here are my empties from June!  I am proud to say I used up 20 things, and only 2 of them were samples!


Items I will miss most:

  • Glam Glow Supermud Clearing Treatment - I say I will miss this the most because I just can't buy it again since it's so damn expensive!  So unless I get it as a gift, bye felicia!

Items I can't live without & have already repurchased (or had a back-up)

  • Saline Solution - I use this to rinse my contacts after storing them overnight in Clear Care solution.  I can't use multi-purpose solution because it irritates my eyes.
  • Clear Care - BFFs 4 ever!
  • Elf Shine Eraser - Love these!!  I bought a bunch of these a while back and still have a couple left in my stash.
  • Oral B Flossers - can't live without these!  I find it so much easier than using regular floss.

Items I will eventually repurchase:

  • Soap Opera Company Bath Bombs - love, love, love!  The scents are amazing and my skin feels so soft after using them!
  • Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer - Once I run out of my other under-eye concealers, I will be getting this again.  It's awesome!
  • Ole Henriksen African Red Tea Roaming Cleanser - I wasn't expecting to love this as much as I did!  I read "foaming" and thought "drying".  But I was wrong!  I loved using this in the morning.  That reminds me - I think I have another deluxe sample of this stuff somewhere that I should probably look for!

Samples that made me want the full-size:

  • Tarte Brazailliance Self Tanning Face Towelettes - these were also in this very same category last month.  LOVE!
  • Simple Cleansing Wipes - I got a sample pack of these in my Walmart Beauty Box and though I swore I'd never use cleansing wipes again, I may have to get some of these!

Disappointing products:

  • Tree Hut Sugar Scrub in Almond & Honey - wayyyyy too sweet smelling for me!  It still worked great though.  I just prefer the Coconut & Lime scent.
  • Philosophy Take a Deep Breath SPF 30 - I tried the non-SPF version of this a while back and really liked it.  But this wasn't the same and made my face super shiny!

Items you couldn't pay me to repurchase:

  • Noxzema Razors - no, just no.  Nowhere near a close enough shave for me and it clogged up easily.

TOTALS:

  • Full Size - 18     $225.36
  • Samples - 2       $   3.36
  • TOTAL VALUE  $228.72

No comments:

Post a Comment