- Harvey Prince Yogini (full size 50ml $55 / sample value $1.62) - I wasn't expecting to like this after reading reviews on it when I found out I was getting it. I was pleasantly surprised. The description says "top notes of purifying sandalwood, refreshing grapefruit, and sensual Egyptian myrrh. Subtle cues of golden amber, incense, and star jasmine." I am not a person that gravitates towards incense or myrrh (because I think HIPPY) , but this was actually nice! I could definitely smell the grapefruit, which is a favorite scent of mine. I don't know that I'll purchase it, but I will use up the sample.
- Smashbox Cosmetics Photo Finish Primer Water (FS 3.9 oz $32 / SV $1.31) - This is another item I was unsure about before trying it. The traditional Smashbox primers haven't agreed with my skin in the past, but this one is so different (in a good way). It feels so nice when you spray it on and I feel like my makeup lasts much longer! I've been using this under MAC Mineralized Skin Finish Natural powder and it works wonderfully. I've read some reviews and some say they use this as a setting spray too (which I will be trying tomorrow)! I will definitely be putting this on my wish list!
- Marcelle Hydra-C 24H Energizing Hydrating Gel (FS 1.7 oz $24 / SV $3.38) - I LOVE this! It is perfect for a daytime moisturizer in the summer. It has a gel-like consistency and it feels amazing when you put it on, and absorbs pretty quickly. I am adding it to my Birchbox favorites for sure! Also, the price is very good, compared to other moisturizers in my stash!
- Macadamia Professional Nourishing Moisture Oil Treatment (FS 4.2 oz $40 / SV $9.52) - This was my sample choice for May. I love hair oils, especially the one by Beauty Protector. Let's be honest, I chose this sample because the sample bottle they showed in the Sample Choice video looked HUGE, so I figured it was a no-brainer! I love this brand's spray on oil, and this one is similar, but a little more intense. It smells AMAZINGGGG just like everything else in their line. I'm glad I picked this! I work a dime size amount through my damp hair and wrap it up in a towel for about 20-30 mins and it really works great!
- Coastal Scents Revealed 3 Sample Quad (FS 19.95 / SV $1.60) - I received the Desert Bloom Sampler Quad. The colors are pretty bold, but the quality is good. I own the Revealed 1 and the Revealed 2 palette. I must've missed when they released the 3 because at first I thought this was a sampler from the 2 palette! I do like these colors, but I have way too many eyeshadow palettes to justify buying this one. I do love the size of these sample quads though. They really give you a lot!
The total value of the box is $17.43, which isn't the highest value I've received, but I will use everything in here, so that is a plus!
Right now, if you enter promo code TATIOFFER, you can get your first box for $1!!!